Contract #: GS-35F-208DA
Prometheus’s IT service offerings cover all phases of the IT lifecycle, including:
- Information systems
- Telecommunications networks.
IT Professional Services
FSC/PSC Code Description
- FPDS Code D301-IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- FPDS Code D302-IT Systems Development Services
- FPDS Code D306-IT Systems Analysis Services
- FPDS Code D307-Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
- FPDS Code D308-Programming Services
- FPDS Code D310-IT Backup and Security Services
- FPDS Code D311-IT Data Conversion Services
- FPDS Code D316-IT Network Management Services
- FPDS Code D399-Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
IT Strategic Planning and Management
Includes a portfolio of integrated capabilities and expertise to help ensure that client IT decisions are well defined, aligned to strategy, efficient, and consistent with commercial and government best practices and legislation.
- IT Portfolio Management
- System Strategic Planning
- Capital Planning and Investment
- Standards and Methodologies
- Performance Measurements
- Organizational Development
- HSPD-12 Compliance
IT Systems Analysis
Provides front-end system analysis services to ensure the agency’s IT investments focus on information systems and telecommunications networks that solve its real problems.
- Business Process Reengineering
- Requirements Analysis
- User-Oriented Design
- Business Case Development
IT System Engineering
Ensures that information systems and networks capitalize on agency architectures and standards, provide interoperability with other systems, are reliable and maintainable, and make the most cost-effective use of COTS technology.
- Network Analysis and Design
- COTS Product Evaluation
- Systems Integration
- Information System Design
- Software Development
- System Migration
- Testing and Evaluation
- HSPD-12 System Integration
IT System Implementation
Rolls out the system or network investment in stages to minimize disruption of existing business and ensure early success and return on investment.
- Facilities Design
- System/Network Deployment
- System Cutover and Transition
- Training and Technology Transfer
IT System Operations and Maintenance (O&M )
Delivers the cost-effective O&M concepts built in during system engineering for information systems and telecommunications networks.
- Facilities Management
- Help Desk Operations
- Software Asset Management
- Application System Maintenance
- Network Management
IT Program Management
Ensures IT solutions are integrated into the overall organizational and programmatic infrastructure for optimal improvement in performance and that IT projects are successfully managed—throughout an agency’s competitive IT budget process.
- Lifecycle Cost Analysis and Modeling
- Integrated Logistic Support
- Acquisition Planning and Support
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance and IV&V
- HSPD-12 Program Management
IT System Security
Help clients identify vulnerabilities, manage risk, and implement security processes that improve the protection of their IT systems and critical resources by applying IT system security capabilities to the clients’ specific environments.
- Data Sensitivity Analysis
- Intrusion Detection and Audit
- Security Awareness Training
- Security Solution Integration
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Certification and Accreditation
- Disaster Recovery
IT Advanced Technology
Provides leading-edge and emerging technology exploration and expertise, allowing our Clients organizations to capitalize on the latest IT advances. This includes Internet/intranet and Web-based application development, virtual and augmented reality, and connectivity of sensors and information with the internet of things.
- Technology Evaluations and Feasibility studies
- System Engineering, Software Development
- Installation and Implementation
- Life-Cycle Support
Data Center/Cloud IT Services
Cloud computing is a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be quickly provisioned and released.
- Cloud Email as a Service (EaaS)
- Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Cloud Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS)