Any system or data migration can be daunting, especially at the enterprise level. With multiple Cloud Solution Providers (CSPs) available, not only is Cloud migration paramount, but the selection and management of the appropriate services is vital to saving your company time, money, and reliability. Our team has an adaptable approach which can grow as you do, while providing the reliability, security, and scalability you need with all of the benefits of hosting in the Cloud.
Our approach includes the following activities:
- Current State Analysis: Enterprise Technology Architecture (ETA) construct to create affinity maps and describe the relationships between business applications, the business processes they support, the infrastructure they require, security considerations, and how users access them. With automated asset discovery/affinity mapping.
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA): Involves working with users to gain an understanding of the criticality of each application and helps in creating required service levels and technical recovery specifications. Application specific Service Level Strategies (SLS) will be developed during the BIA.
- Target State Definition: Develops an end-state vision of the way in which IT will support the business, defines end state hosting alternatives, and establishes design principles for your successful migration.
- Cloud Implementation: We develop and implement a strategy to migrate your system and data to the Cloud in a secure fashion.
Additional supporting services may include:
- Application Modernization & Migration
- Service Level Agreements
- ITIL Process Implementation
- End User Training
- Business Case Analysis/Cost Justification